For Kitty’s Sake’s foster program places animals who are too young, injured, or under-socialized in safe, temporary homes with caring individuals so that they can grow, heal, and become ready for adoption. Previous fostering experience is not necessary, but basic knowledge of animal care and obedience training is helpful. Fostering is an extremely rewarding experience but is also time consuming and a substantial responsibility. Most importantly, fostering saves lives!
Our Foster Coordinator will contact you after we’ve reviewed your application.
Foster families need to provide:
- A healthy and safe environment for their foster cats
- Transportation to and from the adoption center and all vet appointments as needed
- Medication administration
- Socialization and cuddle time to help teach the cats about positive family and pet relationships
- Lots of exercise and positive stimulation to help them develop into great cats